Certificate of registration
All currently registered students can now access their certificate of registration electronically at any time and share it with third parties.
This document can be used to:
- confirm that you are registered student
- register for council tax exemption or reduction
- open a bank account
- confirm your current status as a student.
Log into your Gradintelligence account to view your certificate.
Please note, if you have updated your personal details, such as your term-time address via My Essex, this will take 24 hours to update on your Gradintelligence account.
Accessing your Gradintelligence account
Your official Gradintelligence account is created automatically when you complete the Essex online registration for your programme. You will have received an email from Gradintelligence to your University email address asking you to ‘activate’ your account
- If have already activated your Gradintelligence account you can use the username and password you created to log in.
- If it is your first time using Gradintelligence at Essex, you’ll need to activate your account using that link sent to your University email address (search Gradintelligence to find it). If you cannot find this, you can reset it.
- If you have previously accessed your Higher Education Achievement Report or the Big Essex Award you will have already created a username and password for your account and if you need to you can reset it.