This involves being part of a network of show flats that are available for visitors to view on applicant days, open days, daily campus tours and campus visits. The role is very flexible as you can work as often as you like.
- You will provide information and tours of your accommodation and answer questions from visitors about living on campus in our accommodation
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events, including Open Days, Campus visits, virtual recruitment events, and outreach events
- During your shifts, you will show the communal areas of your flat and your bedroom
- We ask that you keep your flat clean and tidy when you are working, to ensure guests have a positive experience of Essex accommodation
What are the benefits?
- You will earn £9.24 per hour
- You can secure your first job at university and start earning money from October 2022!
- Being able to work on campus and apply for shifts that fit around your studies!
- We will clean the communal areas of your flat, ahead of large events, such as Open Days and Applicant Days, to ensure your accommodation is ready to show to visitors
- Developing skills and experiences to add to your CV and job applications
Want to apply?
- Applications will open shortly and you will then be invited to compulsory training in September/October 2022 on campus
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and can provide original Right to Work documentation. You must also have a UK bank account
- You must also have a National Insurance Number
- Other documentation may be requested upon application
- If you have any questions before you apply, please email Zoe Dawson.
Already an Accommodation Representative?
- If you need to cancel your shift, please log on to the Student Ambassador Management System (SAMS) where you can find contact details of the event organiser. Please email or call them directly
- If you have a payment query, please email the appropriate event organiser.
- If you wish to update your personal or accommodation details, please email HR and update the Student Recruitment Team