How to apply
The deadline to apply for the bursary is 26 February 2023.
To apply for the Graduation Assistance Bursary, you will need to do the following:
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria above
- Carefully read the terms and conditions
- Visit Blackbullion to access the fund. You will need to register for the Blackbullion online money management website if you do not already have an account using your external email address
- Click the ‘Funds’ tab and select ‘Graduation Assistance Fund’ or use the search facility in order to find the fund
- Follow the instructions to complete the application form, upload the required evidence and submit your application
Note: your application will not be assessed until you submit a full and complete application form which includes all necessary evidence to complete an assessment.
Please read the full terms and conditions for your entry year before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you'll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
Spring Graduation Assistance Fund terms and conditions 2022-2023 (.pdf)
If you're a current student looking for information about an award you received, see our terms and conditions for previous years.