How to apply
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria detailed in the terms and conditions below
- Carefully read the guidance notes
- Register for the Blackbullion online money management website
- Click the ‘Funding’ tab and select ‘UoE Refugee Bursary’
- Submit your signed declaration form and supporting evidence
Note: your application will not be assessed until we receive a full and complete declaration form, including all evidence necessary to complete an assessment.
Please read the full terms and conditions for your entry year before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you'll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
Refugee bursary terms and conditions 2022-23 (.pdf)