Dr Matthew Wells
- Generating and demonstrating impact throughout the research life cycle.
- Impact in funding applications
- Activities to create impact
- Evidencing impact;
- The RIS Impact Module
- Developing and writing REF Impact Case Studies
- Impact training
- General questions about research impact
I currently work as the Research Impact Officer for the Faculty of Science and Health at the University of Essex. I provide support with making a demonstrable contribution to the world outside academia from research. This involves working with academics, colleagues in the Research and Enterprise Officer and staff across the Faculty of Science and Health. Before commencing this role in 2016 I worked in various education related roles at the University of Essex where I also undertook my undergraduate and post graduate studies.