Our data collections include:
- UK business microdata including innovation, wages and productivity
- international macrodata including energy production
- IMF, OECD and World Bank economic data
- UK census data
- UK surveys including population, social attitudes, family expenditure and health
- international social surveys
Access our data
If you're a researcher working for a commercial business, public body or charity then you can register with the UK Data Service to download data from our archive.
Our University has world-leading academics in all of the subjects in which we host data. Our Research and Enterprise Office team will work with you to understand your project and research goals, and provide career researchers to analyse data for you.
Our UK Data Service also provides online guidance on analysing datasets.