The Network of Essex Alumni Teachers (NEAT) is an extension of our membership philosophy for alumni working in secondary education and colleges across the UK. By creating a network of alumni teachers, we are better able to allocate our resources to offer support in higher education information, support and guidance for you, your colleagues and students.
Alumni within the scheme have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Termly newsletters to keep you informed about all our upcoming activity.
- A single point of contact at the University for any information relating to the University of Essex or Higher Education in general.
- Priority booking for all our engaging events for students and staff.
- CPD opportunities for all staff.
- An invite to our Annual Teachers’ and Advisers’ conference.
If you are a graduate working in secondary education, join the Network of Essex Alumni Teachers via our online form. For any questions, please email us.